Prayer request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have salary issues, Not received remaining salary of 3 months.please pray for it , i want to pay loans
Replies
12
Views
174
Please pray the remaining salary from the company,I am very unhappy about the loan payments.
Replies
5
Views
122
Please pray with me for swift and positive responses concerning the job opportunities and assessments I am currently awaiting. I have already passed the interviews, and I am now waiting for the outcome of the transcript quiz, other tests/assessments, and the final employment decisions, including...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom