Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request prayer for this day and the time ahead:God's guidance and care: Pray for God's guidance, peace, care, favor, encouragement, strength, and safety in everything that lies ahead. Pray that God sends His protecting angels as a wall around us, and for His complete protection...
Replies
9
Views
76
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
173
Right now I am in a really scary situation, earlier this year I had a situation where a guy came up to me basically accusing me of something that I didn't do, and then threatened to shoot me, anyways now I noticed a couple of cars pulled up close to my house looking at me, and now I'm terrified...
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom