Prayer request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
197
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
423
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my bank be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that I will get good health soon and that I will get a good job in ### as quick as possible as I am unemployed for more than many years now.
Replies
9
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom