Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have paid a very huge lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. More than 17 months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet returned the full amount with Bank Interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return...
Replies
9
Views
111
Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
147
We have paid a very huge lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. More than 17 months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet returned the full amount with Bank Interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom