[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
Good Afternoon, I have an update regarding my rent arrears application. I filed another appeal as the agency workers did not comply with the deadline set forth by the judge. The hearing will take place next month where i will be able to present all of my evidence in person. Please pray in Jesus'...
Please pray with me for swift and positive responses concerning the job opportunities and assessments I am currently awaiting. I have already passed the interviews, and I am now waiting for the outcome of the transcript quiz, other tests/assessments, and the final employment decisions, including...
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...