Prayer request

Sectaleln

Prayer Partner
Morning just continue to pray for ### and I wish I can get the annointing water and the sticker am really suffering. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for cattles. A ### and ### passed in ###-###. The cattles were in their names. Since the ### passing no one has known how to ranch them. The cattles was first placed in the younger daughters name but she neglected them. She was very traditional and had a ceremony. She didn't ranch...
Replies
9
Views
132
I know this sounds ungrateful I really appreciate we have a roof over our head but the water is dirty and there's no microwave in the other room for my mom and siblings and hope to find a apartment permanently so we don't have to go through this again and to continue to repent and get closer to...
Replies
8
Views
151
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom