Prayer request

Jaarti76

Prayer Warrior
O lord Jesus I ### ### pray to you to bring a good life partner in my life

O lord Jesus I pray to you please listen to my prayer

Amen
 
O lord Jesus I ### ### pray to you to get my money from Mr ### ###

O lord Jesus I pray to you please listen to my prayer

Amen
 
O lord Jesus I pray to you to get me a good job with good salary

O lord Jesus I pray to you please listen to my prayer

Amen
 
O lord Jesus I pray to you Mr ### ### transfer our flat to Mr ### ### name

O lord Jesus I pray to you please listen to my prayer

Amen
 
Hello, ###. I’m praying that God will open doors for you to find a new job, help in getting your money back and guide you to a life partner according to His perfect will. Blessings!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
173
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
204
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom