The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).
Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for favor, safety, God’s love, healing, and good sleep over my life and my family. Pray for blessings at my workplace, good relationships with my boss and coworkers, and tasks I can manage. Pray for favor and safety for my son starting his new job, and that all works well in his...
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ
My name is ###. I am trying to sell my empty land from many months. Customers are coming but sale is not taking place. Since I am facing financial crisis somehow I have to sell this property. I request your prayers for this intention.
Thanking you
###