Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

grace77

Humble Servant of All
Please say a prayer as this morning I got insulted and put down about my figure by someone and though I tried to respond in a nice way it still affected me. I feel down in my heart about it. Thank you.
 
Praying that you will feel God's presence and know that he has created you a beautiful human being both inside and out. May God's blessings be with you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for cattles. A ### and ### passed in ###-###. The cattles were in their names. Since the ### passing no one has known how to ranch them. The cattles was first placed in the younger daughters name but she neglected them. She was very traditional and had a ceremony. She didn't ranch...
Replies
9
Views
131
Prayer request for ###. He is one of my favorite cousin. He's nice! Has always been nice to me. He speaks to alot of people. For him to get born again. For God to get a hold of him. Mind, body, spirit, soul. For God to remove alcohol addiction far from him. For God to send believers into his...
Replies
11
Views
191
I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom