Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for all my situations to work out and all the stress over my worries to stop so that I can focus on other aspects of my life.

In Jesus Name,

Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is stressed please pray for and the white people was rude to her and the lady that worked there supposed to give her boxes of ###'s night shot he's type 1 but she was rude and so half job I don't know why people work there but please prayers for ### my ### has one pen for night shot
Replies
12
Views
410
Dear prayer team,I ask for prayer for a safe and secure journey for my son and his family, and I pray for strong protection over both myself and my son during this time. Please pray that God sends a wall of angels around us.I am also going to cat-sit two old cats, and one of them pees indoors...
Replies
9
Views
102
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom