Prayer Request to Heal Broken Spirit

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:9: I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” A Prayer Based on Psalm 42:9: Our prayer: "Dear God, our Rock and our refuge, our heart is heavy today. Honestly, LORD...
Replies
10
Views
156
How do you keep believing that God sees your pain and hears your cry when you've been hurting for so many years? Almost ### years. I stay in prayer, but I feel so ignored by God because I still hurt so much. Meanwhile, the one who caused the pain has been showered in blessings and love, and...
Replies
8
Views
632
I have a broken spirit and a heavy heart, pain and struggles as a breadwinner, no job over 3 years, no food, debts and no school fees.
Replies
12
Views
620
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom