Prayer Request To Blessing Today

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SINY KOSHY

i am siny, am seeking for job in abu dhabi. though i cleared HAAD exam with GODs grace, i am not getting job here. kindly prayer for me to get a job before my visit visa get over......................

Father God, thank you for the love you have for Siny. Lord, you have promised to meet her needs. Please bless her with a wonderful job that will meet her financial needs. Bless her with your favor, guide her with your love. Please give her a job where she will be a blessing to others and in turn be mightily blessed. May your loving presence be with Siny now and always. This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

Father God please lead this dear heart to locations that seek the skills she possess to employment with benefits and I ask in the name of Jesus, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father may you provide job for SINY KOSHY before her visa is over i pray and agree with her to have a job to keep her up before her visa time is over in Jesus name i pray

Dear Father, please intervene on her job hunting. Please let her get a good job that suitable to her qualification and interest. Let there be rejoice upon her for the job she gets from Your help. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father, please do pray for my parents health. My dad is in Abu dhabi, please do keep my dad's health in prayer. My mother has blood pressure, please do pray that my mother's blood pressure be in control. Please do pray for me, so that I may be blessed with job. Thank you Father for praying for...
Replies
Views
I am from Bangalore, due to a lot of financial troubles over the past years I decided to come to Dubai to look for a job. I am currently in Dubai on a visit visa but I am unable to find a job here. Please pray for me so that I can get a good job here and free myself and my family from the...
Replies
Views
Me and my husband became covid positive on 30th november. After 8 days test my report again came positive. I am stuck in Abu Dhabi. I have to go back to mangalore. Kindly pray that we become negative
Replies
Views
Iam William Jeffrey from India. Iam here in dubai on my visit visa searching for Job. Iam the only one son to my parents and due to responsibilities iam here. I still didnt get job and i hope god wont let me down because he bring me here far away from India. Hopefully waiting for a miracle in my...
Replies
Views
My name is Litty and I have been struggling to get a job in Bahrain since February 2021 but all my efforts are just going in drain. I desperately need a permanent job here as I am also a single mother of 2 kids who are in India with my parents who are retired. Please pray for me to get a job...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom