Wethreld

Disciple of Prayer
PRAYER REQUEST, I Fevour ### Anusionwu pray for divine wisdom, divine fevor, open doors and divine connections to my destiny helper. I pray for settling down in marriage and in my documents to live in ###. I pray for conception in three plates. I pray for God to bless the works of my hands and finally God shall announces me for good to the world in Jesus mighty name amen. I pray good health and long life in Jesus mighty name Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Destiny helper divine settlement financial open doors
Replies
9
Views
157
Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
103
Please pray for me in this season of my life. Please pray for God to open doors for me to get a good remote job and other sustainable sources of income, so that I can become financially stable, meet my needs, and pay off my debts. Pray that God will bless the work of my hands and support me in...
Replies
11
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom