Wethreld

Disciple of Prayer
PRAYER REQUEST, I Favour ### pray for divine wisdom, divine favor, open doors and divine connections to my destiny helper. I pray for settling down in marriage and in my documents to live in ###. I pray for conception in three plates. I pray for God to bless the work of my hands and finally God shall announce me for good to the world in Jesus mighty name amen. I pray for good health and long life in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
167
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace. You are Jehovah Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts, El Shaddai, the All-Sufficient God, and the King of kings. I surrender my life, my family, my calling, my work, my department, my studies, my future and every...
Replies
10
Views
165
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom