Prayer request heali spiritual n physical

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for the healing of both your spiritual and physical ailments, especially for the tremor in your right hand, nodules in your throat, and the panic attacks you've been experiencing. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen improvements in your health and a reduction in your panic attacks, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still awaiting complete healing and deliverance, please don't hesitate to post your request again. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you.

We are trusting God for your complete healing and peace. May He bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your strength and encouragement. May you feel God's presence and peace as you go through this time, looking for complete restoration of health and spirit.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Prayer Request 🙏 Dear friends and prayer partners, Please join me in prayer during this difficult season. My mum’s leg condition has worsened due to varicose veins and ulcers, and she’s been in a lot of pain physically and emotionally. Her spirit is low as she keeps remembering painful...
Replies
11
Views
514
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
382
Hi everyone, I’m asking for your prayers for healing from type 1 diabetes, which I’ve been living with for over 20 years. It’s been an incredibly hard journey, and lately I’ve been struggling more than ever — both physically and emotionally. There have been countless hospital visits, health...
Replies
6
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom