Prayer Request For To Be Selected In Campus Interview Of ### Co. ....!

  • Thread starter Thread starter god_loves_all
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

god_loves_all

Guest
God, I need your help. Please God, bless me and help me to be selected in the campus interview of ###.

Amen....!

Dear friends, please pray for ### ....!
 
Dear Brother put Your trust in Him. He will bless you abundantly. Father help Him to reach his target and guide Him in all the ways of life. Amen
 
may god shower his blessings on u

may god shower his blessings on u
 
Merciful Saviour, I put this brother in the interviewers in your hands Lord. Give the recruiters enough guidance that they may recruit this brother in the Campus Interview. Lord whatever questions he may be asked Lord may be answered for your Glory Lord and may all the selectors find him to be an individual who would be an asset to their respective company. Lord I urge you strongly that this brother finds his rightful place in CTS ### Lord by your most holy will, Amen.
 
Lord send favor and grace his way..open this door of opportunity for ### and let it happen all according to Your plan
 
I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Be Encouraged And Always And Forever Remember Jesus Loves YOU. You Are Blessed!!!
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Lord praying for life of younger man to achieve his goals and be blessed according to your riches through this achievement and development into other realms. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Dear Prayer Team, I greet you in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning an important job opportunity that I believe is part of God's plan for my life. I have an upcoming (or recent) interview for the position of Channels Manager at ###...
Replies
7
Views
175
Thank you for all who helped me through my previous job interview through the prayers. I am beyond grateful and thankful to Christ Jesus and everyone here. I have passed the interview and today I am having the final interview for the role. I am praying so God will bless me with the knowledge...
Replies
5
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom