PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### ### PROMOTION TO GENERAL MANAGER ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashley

Guest
PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### TEMPLE PROMOTION TO GENERAL MANAGER AT ### IN ### FAVOUR, PROSPERITY. ### TEMPLE SPIRITUAL GROWTH FAVOUR OPEN DOORS. CHRISTIAN FRIENDS FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE FAVOUR. FOR ### AND ### TEMPLE MONEY THAT THEY'VE LOST TO BE RETURNED 100 FOLD. For them too Be Debt free. For ### to have favour with ###, ###, and ### through ###. > 3. ### TEMPLE TO HONOUR PROMISES SHE MADE TO HER SON-DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR HER NOT TO BE DECEIVED BY PEOPLE USING HER. FOR HER TO HAVE CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER SON. > 4. FOR ### TEMPLE A SPIRIT FILLED GIRLFRIEND TO GET IN SPIRIT FILLED CHURCH TO HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DAD. PROTECTION OVER HIS LIFE. > 5. FOR ###-### TO GET IN ### SPIRIT FILLED CHURCH. FOR THEM TO OVERCOME SELFISHNESS AND TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEIR DAUGHTER ###. AND TOOOVERCOME GREED 6. FOR ### MENG TO GET IN ### SPIRIT FILLED CHURCH. TO BECOME INDEPENDENT MAKE DECISIONS ON HER OWN SHE IS ### YRS OLD DEPENDS TOO MUCH ON PARENTS. AND OVERCOME GREED 8. FOR ### /### TO SALVATION/TO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES RIGHT. TOO HUMBLE THEMSELVES > 11. FOR ### /### TO BUILD OR BUY LAND FOR NEW CHURCH AND NOT TO SHOW PARTIALITY TO PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR STATUS OR CAREER. 12. PRAYER FOR ### HENDERSON TOO NOT LIVE IN BONDAGE
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter ### is trying to sabotage her course and her promotion.
Replies
6
Views
386
I am a National Recruited Staff, I am asking you to pray for me to get promoted to International Recruited Staff ###
Replies
8
Views
474
My prayer request for promotion at work I have been to many interviews but no luck. I have been rejected many times. Please pray with me for God intervention.
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom