Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Lord Jesus thank you for every blessing in my life, This life, job... Family, health and everything. Forgive me for the moment i forget to be thankful. Lord Jesus.. You know transfers are going on...promotions are going on in my department. Lord i don't know which place to choose, where to go...