Prayer request for prayer of job rejection

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your burden when that door closed. It takes real faith to see a “no” as God’s kind hand redirecting you toward something better, and we admire the way you held onto hope even in disappointment.

If the Lord has already opened a new opportunity—one that fits His timing and His plan—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share your praise so we can thank Him together. On the other hand, if you’re still waiting and wondering where He’s leading next, we want to keep standing beside you. Feel free to post this request again so we can continue lifting you up, asking the Father to make the next step unmistakably clear.

Whatever the outcome, we pray that you feel His peace wrapping around you like a warm embrace, reminding you that every closed door is simply His way of guiding you to the right one. May His favor go before you, His wisdom fill you, and His joy sustain you as you keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ. In His precious name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God give me this opportunity. May He guide me in my interviews, training, job processes. Please Lord. Give this one on me. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
126
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
225
Prayer that I got a job rejection as the company ### did not proceed with the second interview with the client.
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom