Prayer Request For Our ### Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Humble Prayer Warrior
Would you please pray for our computer repair? Yesterday night it apparently crashed and we are not sure if it can be restored, drive saved, etc. It's our main working tool, the bloodline of our business (my husband is a freelance photographer and uses it to adjust pictures, store them, and present to the clients on his website). We may not only have to spend a lot of money on its repair (or if it can't be saved, to buy a new computer) but to lose the pictures he already adjusted in a software (plus other important files). We are not sure either if the external hard drives were affected - as we don't know what caused the crash: a virus or some technical failure. We hope that the Lord will graciously answer our plea for a successful repair without a financial loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, yet instead of celebrating, we ended up having a big argument. The truth is that both of us grew up in poor families and have walked through many hardships together. We were both children who did not receive enough love growing up, and those wounds still...
Replies
9
Views
179
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
173
Thank you all so much for praying for our family throughout this long journey! My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. She worked very hard in rehabilitation and showed signs of improvement, and I had even received a vision of...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom