Prayer Request For My Mother ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leo78
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo78

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for ###'s health. I'm afraid ### might have a serious illness.

Thank you and God bless you all.
 
We are praying for you. Thanks for letting us know =)
 
Dear Lord, in agreement with his prayer, I bring his mother to You. Please heal her, Lord. Please intervene on the recovery process in her body even in a serious illness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father I ask that You block any serious illness that threaten this dear mother. Amen.

Satan, I command that you flee, you have no authority here.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
dontworry i will pray for ###'s mother
 
Dear Father,

Please bless ###'s mother, let her come out of all the Sickness Lord. heal her Completely. in the name of Jesus precious name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
439
Please pray for my mother ###. She is ill with infection in her stomach.
Replies
8
Views
154
Please pray for my family. We are facing serious financial difficulties caused by my father ###’s struggles with mental health, gambling, and repeated poor decisions. My mother ### works incredibly hard, but my father’s debts and choices continue to affect all of us. Please pray that God gives...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom