Prayer Request For My Daughter

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My daughter is going through a very tough phase of her life..I had lost my husband in 1989 when my daughter was barely 12years old and son 10 years..had brought up my kids without any support from my husbands side both emotionally and financially..my daughter used to get epileptic attack..we have been to various doctors, treated her infinitely. .but just when the treatment is about to get over, she gets and attack again and hss to start the treatment all over again..doctor says its because of the mental stress she s facing in her family life..coming to her family, her husband drinks a lot, doesnt go for work, doesnt take care of the family expenses and to top it all abuses her both mentally and physically. .her mother in law and her husband expects her to work and run the house but dont value her..they only want her money and nothingelse..her mother in law has taken care of the daughter in her absence..however she has been brought up in such a way that she doesnt have any respect towards her mother and has recently even confessed that she needs her dad and grand mother and not her..at this juncture, my daughter is completely depressed..she doesnt know what to do with her life..she is completely helpless..I have never left so helpless even when I lost my husband..Its been 10 years since my daughter is going through this tension. .please pray for her..at this juncture, she is even considering leaving the house..plz pray for her to take the right decision..play plz pray for her husband, mother in law and her 9 year old daughter..I ask all this in the name of the Lord ..Amen

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I prayer with you concerning this situation that the spirit of the living God will move for you ..Be encouraged and strengthen in your faith ..

Amen

God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen

Pray With Us: God in Jesus' name, I ask as I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request, God please answer my prayers according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. God teach me how to trust You, and wait in faith on You to answer my prayers. God I will continue to praise and Thank You all the days of my life. I appreciate You Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for the good of those who love You, those who are the called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). Justified In Christ Jesus: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18129-are-you-justified/

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PRAYER REQUEST: For this young mother named Jade, who is in a full-time nursing care facility with brain issues from lack of oxygen. She is responsive, able to understand and communicate by blinking her eyes. . Please pray for: Jade's health and healing to full restoration / recovery...
Replies
Views
Need prayer for my daughter Natalie, she went trough a lot of trauma the last few years Went through a really bad divorce from the love of her life, Now she is a singel mother struggling to provide for her children She got really depressed for a time and lost a lot of her clients Her father...
Replies
Views
For Ludivina. May her evilness stop. She keep on stressing her daughter out... she befriend people who brought mistreatment and hurt her daughter just to hurt her daughter more.. she likes putting her daughter in stressful situations all because her daughter set boundaries for her mother because...
Replies
Views
Dear people l would ask you to Pray for my daughter Sarita, that She Will surrender to God her Father. (She lost her earthly father not long ago) She is almost giving birth to her daughter as a teenage mother. Tomorrow She has to go for her driving licence please Pray for the rest and trust that...
Replies
Views
My daughter is in court at this time! She is bipolar and may lose her child! Her ex has beat my daughter and has 3 DV orders against him. Please pray she doesn’t totally lose her autistic precious daughter. Her daughter loves both parents and needs them both. We are more then will to be her our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom