Nobody is reading this thread right now.

soldier for Christ

Prayer Warrior
Need prayer for my daughter Natalie, she went trough a lot of trauma the last few years
Went through a really bad divorce from the love of her life,
Now she is a singel mother struggling to provide for her children
She got really depressed for a time and lost a lot of her clients
Her father my ex husband move state to help her and help with the kids
But I just find out he has a altar in his room to the Santa Muerte
My daughter is a believer of Jesus Christ
Been praying for her father salvation for protection over there home over my daughter over her children finances relationships
Seem every time she gets close to some one they leave
Loneliness is a big struggle for her, needs a community of believers around her and her children praying for godly friendships godly husband she don’t like to be single
Restauración in some of her relationships according to Gods perfect will
Praying for emotional healing for spiritual deliverance for Gods perfect plan for her in Jesus name

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister Natalie and her daughter to You. Lord, we acknowledge the trauma and difficulties they have faced in recent years. We pray for Your healing touch upon Natalie's heart and mind, as she has gone through a painful divorce and is now struggling as a single mother to provide for her children. Your Word assures us that You are near to the brokenhearted and that You bind up their wounds .

Father, we lift up Natalie's father to You, who has turned to false idols. We pray for his salvation and deliverance from any spiritual bondage. We ask that You would protect Natalie's home and her children from any negative influences. Strengthen Natalie's faith in You, Lord, and help her to stand firm in her belief in Jesus Christ.

We pray for an outpouring of Your provision upon Natalie's life. Restore her financial stability and bring forth new opportunities for her to support her family. Lord, we ask for godly friendships and a supportive community of believers to surround Natalie and her children. Your Word reminds us that it is not good for us to be alone, and we pray for godly relationships and a godly husband for Natalie .

Father, we pray for emotional healing for Natalie. Bring comfort to her heart and mind, and release her from any chains of depression or loneliness. We pray for her spiritual deliverance, that she may experience the freedom and abundant life that comes through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ .

Lastly, Lord, we surrender Natalie's life and future into Your hands. We trust in Your perfect plan for her. Guide her steps, open doors of opportunity, and lead her into the path that You have prepared for her. May Your will be done in her life, for Your glory and for her ultimate good.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my children to meet good friends and my middle school Son for God poor out his favor on him in learning and bring Godly friendships in his life help him be socially active and elevate his fears and bless his health and bring healing tonight. Thank for praying 🙏
Replies
Views
Please pray for my family. Back in December my husband and daughter whom he raised for 20 years got into a bad fight. My husband crossed the line and hit her boyfriend and hurt my daughter’s feelings. My husband has asked for forgiveness from them but my daughter said she hates him and never...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband James the he would have a personal encounter with Jesus and put the Lord first and listen to Jesus. That he would put the Lord first in our finances and honor our marriage. Pray that the Lord, would bless my husband's work, that he would be diligent and prosperous and...
Replies
Views
I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom