Hovma

Servant
Dear pastor thanks for the prayers and blessings!
Please pray
###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. They are young children and praise to the lord but they are affected by devils power.
They are not doing job and taking smoke
in their lives and not reading God’s word.
Please pray for them then almighty Lord bless them and change their lives from devils.
We can glorify to Jesus.

Regards
###
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Your Adversary
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, ### for healing. She has been diagnosed with liver cancer and the doctors have planted radiation pellets into the roots of the tumor. Please pray for her. We have been married going on thirty four years. I can bear the thought of losing her. We are Christian’s and...
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for my health each time I come to your remembrance, that the Good Lord would heal me from all types of cancers & diseases. And may God Bless You beyond measure & without end! My prayers 4 you all are Psalms 91, Luke 10:17-20 & Numbers 6:24 With Deepest & Sincerest Gratitude and Love! ###
Replies
12
Views
152
Hello fellow Christ followers, I am suffering from all sorts of physical pain and emotional pain. It is debilating and I am non functioning right now. I would like to attend church and aerve the Lord again and work again. I rebuke disability and diesase in my life in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,407
Messages
16,799,527
Members
649,912
Latest member
Shaemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom