CSPorter

Humble Prayer Warrior
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST (SOS): 1. ### (MY NEPHEW) IS HAVING PAIN IN HIS STOMACH. HE GOES TO TOILET WHENEVER HE EATS. HIS BLOOD REPORT IS ALSO NOT NORMAL. HE HAS HIS WEIGHT ALSO REDUCED. HIS MOTHER EXPIRED IN SEPTEMBER, 2020. HE MISSES HER TOO MUCH AND AS TOLD BY HIS WIFE HE WEEPS OFTEN. HE IS FULLY DEPENDENT ON ME. HIS FATHER/MOTHER BOTH HAVE EXPIRED. I AM RETIRED AND AGED. HIS WIFE IS ALSO DEPENDENT ON ME. 2. SELF. I FEAR DEATH/ANXIETY/STRESS. EARLIER I DID NOT BELIEVE GOD/BIBLE. I SERVED AS PRIEST/ BISHOP IN ANGLICAN CHURCH OF INDIA NOT AFFILIATED TO CHURCH OF ENGLAND. NOW I BELIEVE GOD /BIBLE. EARLIER SEXUALLY SINNED AS BISHOP/PRIEST. I REPEATEDLY SINNED IN THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED AFTER ORDINATION/CONSECRATION.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello fellow Christ followers, I am suffering from all sorts of physical pain and emotional pain. It is debilating and I am non functioning right now. I would like to attend church and aerve the Lord again and work again. I rebuke disability and diesase in my life in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
177
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
156
Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom