Prayer request for ### ### he has to fight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ALMIGHTY GOD. I COME BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, AND MY DELIVERER. I TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVERY FORCE OF DARKNESS THAT HAS TRIED TO INFILTRATE MY LIFE. IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS, I BIND, REBUKE, AND UTTERLY DEMOLISH EVERY EVIL SPIRIT...
Replies
7
Views
111
He doesn't seem bad... yet. He believes in faith only which is true, happy for debate: Romans 4:13-15 - For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they which are of the law be...
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for ### he misses school a lot and he has a hard time staying engaged, he goes home lies to parents and refuses to come to school. Please pray so he enjoys coming to school.
Replies
12
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom