Prayer request for guidance and clarity

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have to go...
Replies
9
Views
158
If you won't end my life like I have been begging you to do for over a year now, please grant me a sure fire method and the courage to use it. I would find life with a disability caused by a failed attempt worse than my current life. I don't fear death; I fear going on after a failed attempt. I...
Replies
8
Views
169
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a crisis hotline. They can offer help and guidance during this difficult time. Please reach out to them as soon as possible. You don't have to go...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom