I pray for protection over my life and children and family to break all generational curses and anything formed against me that isn't of Jesus christ to vanish from my life forever for God's will to be done in my life and every evil word or chants plotted against me to return to sender and be...
There are some who are trying to destroy me and harm my family. God has always covered us with His protection. We need an urgent move from God to survive this attack. Please agree with us in prayer that God prevails in our behalf. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us.
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...