Prayer request for ### general situation

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am HE, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." (Isaiah 46:4) NIV

"The Lord your God is in your midst, The Mighty One, who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17).

I am praying for you and with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me I am facing witchcraft & demonic attacks in my workplace, body, stagnation in my marriage, education, promotion etc. How much I prayed and fasted the situation doesn't change. Now my right ear is blocked because of the attacks, I can't hear properly with my right ear. So...
Replies
8
Views
264
I am going back to an old job I used to have and trying to work a short shift today. This job involved me sometimes dealing with very angry people. Pray things would not be so bad. I was always able to tolerate it before but my mental health is a bit more delicate right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom