Prayer request for ### general situation

razafy

Disciple of Prayer
[SIZE=12pt]My Prayer request is that AT LAST I'll be able to face my LITTLE family daily needs; that I’ll be able to pay my children's scholarships for this ### school year; that I’ll be able to pay our too old car repairing; and that we’ll finally have the family joy of getting a new house instead of our so old and so small one where, up to now, we stay as six persons during some ### long years‼![/SIZE]






[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]I pray in Jesus Blessing and Loving Name. Amen.



 
Dear Sir.

I read your book welcome Holispirit. Sir from last Friday I could not pray well. I got holyspirit and I took Baptism. Inside of me I am afraid. I don't know why. I tried to pray many times but I couldn't pray well.

So Sir please pray for ###.

Thanks by ###.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me I am facing witchcraft & demonic attacks in my workplace, body, stagnation in my marriage, education, promotion etc. How much I prayed and fasted the situation doesn't change. Now my right ear is blocked because of the attacks, I can't hear properly with my right ear. So...
Replies
8
Views
264
I am going back to an old job I used to have and trying to work a short shift today. This job involved me sometimes dealing with very angry people. Pray things would not be so bad. I was always able to tolerate it before but my mental health is a bit more delicate right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom