• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Prayer Request For Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dnw777

Please pray for:

healing for both my parents in their bodies and for God's peace to be upon them.

healing for my two brothers in their bodies and for peace in their mind.

Salvation for all my family members.

Elizabeth for God's peace,provision,favor,wisdom and healing in her life and family.

God's favor,guidance and direction for my life.

Wisdom in my life and closer walk with God.

Provision for my finances-in need of prayer for a financial miracle and breakthrough for a very dire and urgent need in my life.

unspoken request.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor this prayer request. Save my family members that stand in need of salvation. Heal those in my family that stand in need of healing. Bless me Lord Jesus with love, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, healing in every area of my life, and great favor from God. Guide and direct my foot steps. Supply all my need. Don't let their be any lack in my life. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus' name to do for me and my family, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer for me. In Jesus Name I pray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZALDY

Lord I pray to honor and asnwer the prayer of my brother for the salvation of his family. For thier healings of whatever sickness they have in their body. Lord I pray for breakthroughs in his finances. Lord I ask for your guidance, direction and continue to give him the wisdom and knowledge as he walk closer with you. In Jesus mighty name I pray Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom