PRAYER REQUEST FOR EMPLOYMENT

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
116
Dear brothers Please pray for me for the successful renewal of my employment contract which expires next month. Due to my health condition, there is possibility of rejection of the renewal of my employment contract. There is completely nothing I can do about it and I only wait upon God's...
Replies
7
Views
163
Dear Brethren, Please help me in my prayer request to find a Good Job that can support our Daily needs and pay all my existing debt. I know that if you have faith and Believe in Prayer as mention in Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything but in every situation, by prayer and petition...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom