prayer request for blessings over my

Wendy hunt

Disciple of Prayer
prayer request for blessings over my children and ### and to cover my ### with the Lord's protection while in college and to bless my family in good health and financial blessings and favor. Also to keep our jobs thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be Gracious to you and Bless you and make his face shine upon you! That his way may be known on earth. His saving power among all nations. Let us praise you, O God, let all the peoples praise you! Let the nation be glad and sing for joy for you judge the people with equity and guide the nation upon earth. Let the people praise you O God, Let all the peoples praise you! The earth has yielded its increase God, our God shall bless you! God shall Bless you, let all the ends of the earth fear him! In Jesus Name I Pray! Amen
 
"Heavenly Father, you know my concerns as a parent and grandparent. So many dangers threaten young people today. Will those children I love get a good education? Will they find fulfilling jobs? Will they follow the ways of Your word?

Because I am worried about the future of my children and grandchildren, I entrust them to you, Father. Take good care of them. Keep them healthy and always on the right path, faithful to Your commandments and love. If they have strayed from Your teachings and Church, please help them to return.

Do for them what you did so well for me. Teach them how to find true happiness in loving the Lord and their neighbor.

My hope and prayer is based on the goodness of God. I trust in Him to protect my children and grandchildren whom I love more than myself. Please intercede for them." In Jesus name.

Amen

"O Lord,
You placed the stars in the sky.
You created a myriad of beautiful life.
You gave us our breathe and water to drink.
You are a living Lord.
You are our Saviour, in whom we trust.
Please rescue me from this financial crisis,
come redeem this situation.
I ask for Your almighty hand to come and cover me.
Give me wisdom and strength to stand strong through this situation.
I ask for a miracle by Your redeeming love.
Please restore me, and lead me to a safe financial place, a secure financial place,
a place of financial balance.
In You I trust."

In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope you are well, sir. I am from ###, ###. Kindly, my name is ###. I would like you to pray for my wife, whose name is ###. She runs her own salon. Sir, please pray that God places great blessings in her business and that our financial condition improves. In the name of the Lord Jesus, may...
Replies
7
Views
245
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over blessings over meager time that is afforded. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
117
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a Doctor that delivered a baby. I pray that GOD get glory from this event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom