Prayer request for ### and ### who's puppy past away

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I’m asking for prayers for ###, a sweet 9-week-old black lab puppy who went missing two days ago around 1 PM in the ### / ### area in Florida. ### was on a walk with the owner’s boyfriend in the early afternoon, who came back without him. He is very young, fragile, and has a...
Replies
7
Views
245
Stand with me in prayer today my dentist appt to see if they can give me temporary cap my front tooth broke and later I need implants I have some insurance coverage I'm a little scared but I know Jesus is with me I need him to give me a good appointment today
Replies
8
Views
228
Prayer request for a man that gone through alot who's children turned on him. His kids told the man's sister that they want nothing to do with their dad. The kids use to yell at the man when their mom's boyfriend came to the kid's apartment. Their mom had taken the man's ### injury money from...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom