Prayer Request For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esther

Guest
Praise the Lord!

My name is ###, I have completed my B.Sc nursing and working in a private hospital. Am continuosly trying for a central govt job but am not successful in it. Am fully filled with tears, shame and worriness. I have written an entrance exam for the job on this 21/08/###. So please pray for me to be successful in this. All of my family members and most of my friends are well placed but am still searching for a job, this makes me to be worried more cry all the time. So please pray for me. Also kindly pray for one of my friend and a classmate who have also written the exam with me.

Thank you
 
Praise the lord.

Lord said cast your burdens on and I will carry them for you, my dear friend. Lord is with you, don't worry, sometimes our wishes come true a little late but have faith in Lord and keep praying definitely you will reap good fruits, because our Lord always gives the best to us. Don't feel sad that your friends are placed... you will be placed in a better way than your friends.

Lord please listen to our prayers and answer them, Lord grant her everything according to your will and bless her with your love. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Dear ###,

There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. As you await God's answer I send and pray this prayer with you:

Heavenly father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my family and myself while serving others and your divine purpose.

In gratitude and grace, Amen.
 
I pray that Saint Amilcar may intercede with our Father in order for ### to find employment and for our Father to help her with the positive desires of her heart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon I am currently praying for a new, good and paying job. May you please pray for me and pray with me in asking God to bless me with a new job please. Thank you in advance as you pray. God Bless you Sincerely ###
Replies
10
Views
144
Hi, my name is ###, I have been looking out for a job from past 7months, nothing is working out. The last interview that I attended even they have not provided me with any update yet. I'm struggling financially and I've a kid and wife to take care. I request for a prayer so that I can get a job...
Replies
11
Views
340
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom