Prayer Request Against Satanic ### Evil Shrine In ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcdavid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father I plead the blood of Jesus to cast out all satanic influences and idolatry.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Last edited:
by the power and the blood of Jesus Christ we cast out all demons which are trying to destroy your work in this area.

Delivered this town from the evil one, let this evil spirit know he is not welcome there, and must go back to the one who sent it, and let it find rest at Jesus' feet, driving him, the evil one, back to the pit of darkness. Lord, you are a mighty God, your are bigger than this problem.

protect him and his family, Satan is like a roaring lion, watching his prey.

I believe in a Living God, and I pray and trust Jesus will set this town free. Amen, praise His Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, let every plan of shame, reproach, humiliation, and disgrace against my life be cancelled. Turn every evil report into a testimony and every setback into victory. Clothe me with Your favor, honor, and double blessing. Let me never be put to shame, but let Your glory be revealed in every...
Replies
12
Views
248
Praise the Lord..!! Please pray to re-consider me in my work place as they have terminated me due to some misunderstandings, I am really unaware of exact reason for termination. I need that job as it is my livelihood and affect my whole family. Please God be for my side and let miracle happens...
Replies
10
Views
240
Please pray that I may be delivered from evil words and actions against me from a network of people, led by a workplace bully from my past employment who have coordinated a smear campaign against my name behind my back. Not only did I have to leave my job and lost income in doing so, I found out...
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom