Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I request a prayer against the attack of witchcraft curses in my life and family
Replies
11
Views
174
Hello I'm ###. Will you please pray for me against the above prayer request. Distractions come at my most important moments like I start feeling sick even when I'm not. I also have vivid dreams. Please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
105
Lord, let every plan of shame, reproach, humiliation, and disgrace against my life be cancelled. Turn every evil report into a testimony and every setback into victory. Clothe me with Your favor, honor, and double blessing. Let me never be put to shame, but let Your glory be revealed in every...
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom