Prayer: Renewing Love In My Marriage

Dear Lord,

Thank You for my marriage. Thank You for my life and my husband’s life. Thank You for always providing for us. Thank You also for helping us diffuse fights when we get upset, comforting us when we grieve, and filling our hearts with joy. You have helped us grow in so many ways. You have given us the strength and ability to quit unhealthy habits, repent of sin, and make strides to change our ways. You have showed us how to become more like You and You have transformed us. Thank You! I pray my husband and I continue to grow into the couple You desire us to be. I pray we can appreciate each other more. I pray we encourage each other more often. I pray for a renewing love to ignite passion in our hearts for one another. I pray each day brings a new kind of love, a more intimate experience, and a connection between us that reinforces our commitment to each other! Please continue to guide us and teach us how to experience more in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for our marriage. Thank you for always providing for us. Thank you also for helping us diffuse fights when we get upset, comforting us when we grieve, and filling our hearts with joy. You have helped us grow in so many ways. You have given us the strength and ability to...
Replies
0
Views
631
  • Article Article
Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
9
  • Article Article
The Lover I Left My Marriage For Left Me: A Conversation With Dr. ### Beam It was so powerful that you gave up your marriage for it… This feeling you have… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom