Prayer Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help and guidance in a difficult situation involving financial struggles and concerns about a child's education.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
You are anything but a failure. I feel the pain of your struggles, as I too have and continue to face unimaginable struggles. You are in my prayers that God will provide and meet your needs and bring you the comfort and strength that you need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m overwhelmed at the moment. This week has been a rough week. Earlier this week I was feeling lonely and alone. I prayed and fasted in that. Yesterday my mom decided to help my aunt and niece and put us into there mess . Since she did that I’ve been feeling overwhelmed anxious and stressed. A...
Replies
13
Views
193
I’ve gone through a ton of hurt the by people around me and it’s caused me to be very bitter. I have to be around them everyday and it takes a toll on me heavily that I carry this bitterness especially when I see them. I feel like a prisoner and I want out. It’s affecting every aspect of my life...
Replies
10
Views
159
I met someone whom told me he dates people online to report their vulnerabilities to the police after we became so close that I was already moving to that city, now he stopped talking to me and I am moving to that city. I am a very good person and deserve to be respected. Please ask God to...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom