Prayer petition for my old ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me pray for my two sisters, ### and ###. Lord, You know everything in our hearts. If there is any misunderstanding, hidden hurt, anger, or wrong intentions between us regarding our resort, I surrender it all to You. Remove any bitterness, jealousy, or secret plans that are...
Replies
6
Views
255
Dear Lord, Thank You for watching over us during these days when my husband and I have been taking care of the resort ourselves. Since we can no longer afford a security guard, my brother watches from 6 PM to 1 AM, and from 1 AM to 6 AM my husband and I take over. We’ve gotten used to this...
Replies
9
Views
385
I request to please pray for my old aged mother who is suffering from stomach pain since past one week. She is feeling very uncomfortable and not getting proper sleep also. I request to please pray to the God for her early recovery. In the previous instances I had requested for prayers for the...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom