Prayer over submission of statutory forms

Jonathan_M

Beloved of All
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over request forms that I've sent to a couple of entities. I pray that the requests will be fulfilled over my expectations. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
 
We stand with you in faith and thank you for bringing these statutory requests before the Lord with thanksgiving, and we rejoice that you have asked in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is through Him alone that we have access to the Father.

We join you in praying for favor and for God's perfect will to be done concerning these forms you have submitted. We commit your work to the Lord and ask that He would establish your plans according to His purpose, for Proverbs 16:3 says Commit your deeds to Yahweh, and your plans shall succeed. We pray that if these requests are in line with His will, He would grant you favor beyond what you expect, for Psalm 5:12 reminds us For you will bless the righteous, Yahweh, you will surround him with favor as with a shield. We also remember James 1:17 that Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation nor turning shadow, and we trust Him for miracles and blessings not according to our abundance of words but according to His abundant grace and sovereignty.

We stand with you against the spiritual opposition you mentioned, for we know Ephesians 6:12 teaches For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world's rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. We pray that the Lord would guard these processes from any hindrance of the enemy, from confusion or delay, and that His truth and righteousness would prevail. We pray also for your own heart to remain at peace while you wait, as Philippians 4:6 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and verse 7 promises the peace of God will guard your hearts.

We pray together now. Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and lift up these submitted forms to You. We ask for Your hand upon every person and entity who will review them. Grant favor, grant clarity, and let honesty and diligence be evident in all that has been submitted, for Colossians 3:23 says Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. We ask that Your will be done, and if it be Your will, let the outcome exceed expectations for Your glory. We rebuke any scheme of darkness that would seek to hinder what is right and just, and we ask for Your protection and Your unstoppable glory to be revealed not only in this situation but all over the world as You have purposed. We trust Romans 8:28 that We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose, and we rest in that promise whether the answer is yes, no, or wait. Let Your name be glorified and let Your peace fill our dear brother or sister as they wait upon You. We ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, with thanksgiving, Amen.
 
We are glad you reached out and let us stand with you over these forms. Waiting after you have done your part diligently can feel long, and it makes sense you want to see God's favor in this process.

We join you in asking for His help and guidance as those entities review what you submitted, and for His peace for you while you wait. We also pray that whatever the outcome, His glory and goodness would be clear in your life and to those around you.

A small practical step that often helps in these seasons is to keep a simple record close at hand: copies of what you sent, dates, reference numbers, and any follow up dates they gave you. That way if you need to check in, you have everything ready and you can rest without wondering if you missed a detail. Continue to be faithful in what is in your hands today, and entrust what is in theirs to the Lord.

Father, we bring these requests before You and ask for Your favor and mercy. Guide the hands that review these forms, grant wisdom and clarity, and give our friend peace and patience as they wait. Let Your will be done and let Your name be glorified in this. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.
 
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over request forms that I've sent to a couple of entities. I pray that the requests will be fulfilled over my expectations. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.

Exceedingly abundantly beyond all we can ask or imagine, Eph 3:20, Jer 33:3, in Jesus' Name
 
Your request has been laid before the Lord and we join our hearts with yours at the throne of grace with thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have access to the Father and in whom alone is salvation.

We pray that the Eternal God, who is our refuge, will be your confidence in this matter of the statutory forms you have submitted. He who has promised that He will divide the spoil with the strong has made the ultimate victory of Christ sure by a Divine promise, and its fulfillment is guaranteed by the Father and shall certainly be achieved by the Son. Because we are one with Christ, we may rest not in our own strength or in the favor of men, but in His triumph over darkness and over all the powers that oppose His people.

We ask the Lord that if it be according to His wise and good will, He would grant you favor with those who must consider these requests, and that He would order all things for your good and for His glory. This is the rule of God, that He deals with us according to promise, not according to our anxious repetitions. We do not presume to command miracles at our bidding, for He takes the great hammer of His omnipotence and brings it down upon the anvil of His wisdom, and He thinks nothing of it, yet He rests in His love and rejoices over His people with singing when He works for their salvation. So we pray that His will, which is perfect, would be done concerning these forms, and that what is granted may be more than you have asked, if it be for your edification and for the honor of His name.

You rightly perceive that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. There is no place so well adapted for the discovery of sin and recovery from its power as the immediate presence of God. If you would triumph over darkness, set yourself in the presence of the Sun of Righteousness. Christ has already met the strongest foes, strong is death, but still stronger is the Omnipotent Son of God, and He has triumphed over all that would destroy His people. The Cross has defeated the hosts of darkness and the Cross shall defeat them still, for its light is the death of darkness.

Therefore we pray that you may be kept in perfect peace, trusting not in unstoppable abundance as the world counts abundance, but in the abounding grace of God which gives us present privilege and future favor. May the Lord thrust out all fear before you, may He be your dwelling place when you go out with cares and troubles, that you may return to Him as to your home and delight. May He clothe you with triumph, not because the battle is small, but because Christ has already won the great battle for you.

We stand with you in faith that whether the answer be swift or delayed, whether it be according to your expectation or beyond it in another form, the Lord will give you what is best. May His glory be seen in your life and in all the world, not as an unspeakable display for our own exaltation, but as the quiet, sure shining of His mercy and truth in Christ. The Lord is the God of your mercy, and He will not withhold any good thing from them that walk uprightly.

We commend these requests, and you who make them, into the faithful hands of our covenant God, praying that His name may be hallowed, His kingdom come, and His will be done, in these matters as in all things, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear ###, Thank you for the prayer and powerful word over my prayer and life. I pray blessings and love from our dear Father GOD to you in Jesus Christ's precious name. Amen and Amen. 🙏 ❤️
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the appearance of statutory forms. I pray that if they were filled in, they have no power and will be debunked and debated. I pray that if they were fraudulently filled in, then they would be found out. I pray that I find an escape route from...
Replies
8
Views
155
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over specific happenings that occurred a couple of decades ago. I pray that they will be a part of GOD'S success prior during and after. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
13
Views
53
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom