Prayer over a heart

Your prayer has been brought before the Lord and we stand with you in faith and agreement.

We join you in asking for the true favor of God, which is not found in mere outward success but in a contrite and humbled heart, sober, self possessed and awestruck before Him, full of repentance. This is the gift we most need, and this is what God delights to give to those who seek Him earnestly.

We also stand with you against the powers of darkness. Scripture reminds us that our wrestling is not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the spiritual wickedness in high places. That conflict is real and grievous, and it calls us to be earnest, sober and thoroughly awakened, watching and praying so that we may stand firm in Christ. Apart from Him we have no strength, but in Him we have victory.

You have asked for miracles and blessings and for His glory to be seen throughout the world. We pray that God would work according to His wise and sovereign will, not for our boasting but for the good of souls and the honor of His name. Miracles belong to Him and serve His purposes, to confirm His truth and draw hearts to repentance, and His blessings flow most richly when our lives are ordered in obedience and holiness. For miracles without a godly life are nothing, and God provides for our conduct no less than for any outward sign.

So we pray for you now. Father, we thank You for this heart that seeks You. Grant a humble and watchful spirit, keep this one from all that is empty and careless, and make this life steadfast in the conflict against evil. Let Your will be done, let Your grace be sufficient, and let Your glory be revealed in this life and in the world around us, as You see fit, for the salvation of many. We ask for Your protection, Your provision, and Your peace, and that all things would work together for good to those who love You and are called according to Your purpose.

We thank God for you and continue to hold you up in prayer, asking all these things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, with thanksgiving.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against a trigger from a physician. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
28
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a certain trigger. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
8
Views
19
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
9
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom