Nobody is reading this thread right now.

💫👀There are many that look but only few see.

Luke 24:30-31

Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight... Luke 24:30‭-‬31 NKJV

The situation with many have become ‘the more you look, the less you see’.

But you see, eyes have great power! Eyes are the conveyors of the soul. Eyes gather information and transmit that to the spiritual world.

Please Note....,
there are many watchers, many opening their eyes but only very very few observers.
Many who open their eyes have their physical eyes working but the inner eyes are dead.
The psalmist wrote‘open thou my eyes’; .The psalmist was not a blind man. So the eyes he was talking about is another kind of eyes entirely.

When the Bible talks about eyes, there are three levels of sight:

1. Natural eye. The physical eyes.

2. Mental eye. The eye of the mind. The Bible says ‘the prince of this world blinded the heart of some people’.

3. There is spiritual eye.
When you’re spiritually blind, there will be trouble.

- When your spiritual vision is zero, the following happens :
🤦🏻‍♂️instead of the dreams to become divine vision, they becomes an avenue to attack you.

🤦🏻‍♂️dreams to become divine vision, they become an avenue to attack you when you lack revelation and you’re spiritually ignorant.

🤦🏻‍♂️you get discomfort instead of comfort.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get hatred instead of love.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get frustration instead of fulfillment.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get rejection instead of acceptance.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get failure instead of success.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get bondage instead of freedom.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get hardship instead of ease.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get fear instead of faith.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get demotion instead of promotion.

🤦🏻‍♂️You get annoyance instead of anointing

I pray that our spiritual eyes will be opened in the name of Jesus!

But when your spiritual eyes are opened.....the following happens:...

🤷Things are made clear.

🤷Dreams have meaning.

🤷Unnecessary injuries and wounds are prevented.

🤷Truth and errors are exposed when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷There will be revelation when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷Darkness will be defeated when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷Path ways will be provided in the wilderness of life when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷Guidance too is provided when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷Progress is facilitated when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷Safety is assured when you have spiritual eyes.

🤷When you have spiritual eyes, you receive warnings about danger. It prevents catastrophe.

🤷Having spiritual eyes empowers you.

🤷It makes you know what is missing.

🤷You become a game changer because you can see.

🤷You smile while others are crying.

🤷You laugh while others are weeping because you can see things.

Pray 🙏
May God open our spiritual eyes in the name of Jesus!

May you have the miracles of open eyes in the name of Jesus!

May the hand of God be upon you to get your spiritual eyes widely opened in the name of Jesus!

Read
2 kings 6:8-17. 💫Although those physical soldiers were there, there are some spirits that are with them, and there were some spirits too with Elisha too.
💫So it is a valid prayer for you to pray that God should open your eyes.

💫The servant of Elisha could not see that they are protected so he was afraid. (So, we can deduce that the servant was spiritually blind).
💫The servant panicked but Elisha didn’t panic because he could see that the host of Heavens was surrounding them.

💫The servant had eyes but could not see the spiritual world, so the Syrians had eyes too but could not see the man Elisha , as they came to look for Elisha but could not see Elisha.

💫Elisha was a man who lived in a double camp. He lived in the spiritual and he lived in the physical.

💫The servant saw fear because he was blind spiritually but Elisha saw faith.
The servant saw fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of death, fear of suffering but Elisha saw faith.
💫Spiritual blindness therefore, is a disaster & must be recovered from .

*What are these keys to get the miracle of open eyes?*

1. You need to become a friend of God. That is not negotiable. You need to surrender your life to Jesus, you need to be born again.

2. You need to repent to repent from every known sin. All sinners are fighting against God. You must depart from the school of sin so that the Almighty can do wonders in your life. It is important.

3. You must spend quality time alone with God. Enoch walked with God, Noah walked with God, Abraham walked with God. Not one word did God ever speak to Abraham in the company of people. Moses walked with God. All prophets walked with God & found time to be alone with God.

4. Every form of falsehood in your life must get out of your life. Because the Bible says ‘God only respects truth and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth’.

5. You must persevere. Keep pushing. Have a resolution to pray through. Persevere in prayer until you penetrate. Travail in prayer until you prevail. Pray through until you have your breakthroughs.

6. Give up what God wants you to give up. Anything God wants you to give up, give it up. God’s wrestling match with you must end in God’s favor.

God’s problem with us is that we’re fighting God just like Jacob,so we should stop fighting. Let Him dislocate our bow leg like Jacob so that we can get into our Israel.
Anything God is saying give up, we give them up. Jacob had to give up something, Paul had to give up something. So give up what God wants you to give up.

7. Fasting and prayer. Be a person of fasting and prayer. A man who fasts, a man who prays, a man who seeks the face of God. A man who is interested in moving things forward and knows that certain things can’t be done without prayer and then you know that with prayer; all things are possible.

8. The word of God. Be a bible addict. Study the word of God. Make sure it fills you from the top of your head to the soul of your feet. Practice it, meditate on it and feed on it.

9. Thirst and hunger. Matthew 5:6

God bless you all in Jesus name!

* Scriptures: Psalm 119:18, Luke 24:30-31, Revelation 3:17, 2 kings 6:8-17*
*Excerpts....Dr. D.K.Olukoya (Mt. Of Fire & Miracles Ministries)
Screenshot_20200506-153243.png

Last edited:
This is a wonderful lessson for the day. My daily prayer to Jesus is to open my eyes to see the wonders of His grace and mercy in my life. Everything we are going throught has a purpose in our life. We are heaven bound. This world is not our home. Where Jesus is, that is where we are going. Praise the Lord.

Amen 🙏 my Lord it’s time You’ll Restore us our Health Blessed home cars for me and my children Open the Heavens and Bless us All and close ones. You Are Praised Amen 🙇🏻‍♀️🙌 It is written Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray against spiritual attacks and generational curses to be broken in the name of Jesus! Lord I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Get away from me satan!!!! I put on the full armour of God's Word! I will remain diligent in Your Word Lord, and I will fix my eyes...
Replies
Views
I started having horrible eye floaters in both of my eyes that bother me very much. They annoy me so badly that I feel like I want to run away from them but they are always there. I also started having weird glares when looking at lights and feel like my right eye has some damage as well. I use...
Replies
Views
Help me Jesus to soften my hardened heart. To be pure before You. To hear Your voice and have spiritual eyes. I pray in faith and receive. Blood of Jesus cover us! Thank you for all that you've done throughout my life and all that lays ahead in Your plan and protection and blessings. Not only...
Replies
Views
My daughter in law is from England and she used witchcraft on my son who is originally from south africa. God showed me his spiritual eyes and ears are close and he had chains around his ankles. She is cross with me as she does not believe in God and I visited them in england she wanted me to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus said to the man with the deformed hand, "Come and stand in front of everyone." Then he turned to his critics and asked, "Does the law permit good deeds on the Sabbath, or is it a day for doing evil? Is this a day to save life or to destroy it?" But they wouldn't answer him. He looked...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom