Prayer Of Thanksgiving

  • Thread starter Thread starter Winnerman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Winnerman

Guest
Want the household of faith to thank the Lord for his mercy, favor and grace in my life and my ###'s household
 
```html
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.



3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.



6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Praise you Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the forgiveness of sins, and for answering prayers. To you be the glory, to you be the victory, I love you sweet Jesus, praise be to your holy name
 
Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. As Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
176
Thank God for looking after us yesterday. And for a request for continued mental and physical health
Replies
10
Views
214
Dear Lord, Today i want to thank you for all the blessings you have given to my family. Thank you father for the good health you have given to all of us. We pray Lord that you continue to keep us safe and free from harm. I pray dear Lord for wisdom for my daughter who has now started her ###...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom