Prayer Of Jabez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Bless me (Prayer of Jabez)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqBA7yXfewk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jabez’s mother spoke words over him by giving him the name Jabez. Now I am thinking about the names that have been spoken over my own life—being called a foolish son and other hurtful names. I think about all the curses that have been spoken against me and the constant opposition I face. Like...
Replies
9
Views
312
Heavenly Father, I come before you today, inspired by the prayer of Jabez. Just as Jabez cried out to you, I too cry out to the God of Israel, seeking your abundant blessings upon my life. Lord, I ask that you would bless me indeed. Pour out your blessings upon me in ways that I cannot fathom...
Replies
8
Views
828
The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom