PRAYER OF HEALING

thank you for all of you who prayed for me am happy to testify that my ### is well praise be to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
229
Hi yes I’m asking for a prayer for my sister ###. She has a bad bladder infection. I’m asking for prayer for healing. Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
255
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom