beautiful words and prayer. I feel of very recent myself convicted in my heart to come before God and ask for for these things he has told us he will do for our Children. God puts these prayer into our hearts even that we will ask for what he wants so much to give us what he tells us is rightfully ours. He loves us and our family they are part of us and our friends to they are connected by our hearts and love for them. God I know you love us to pray these prayers. I know because all goodness comes from you to us. Without your love and goodness we wouldn't even have the heart to pray. Praise you Lord for that blessing you gave us when you took away our old soiled and dirty hearts and you changes them for your new onw when we asked you in Lord. You gave us that wonderful gift. Lord I ask that all those names on ###'s prayer request be saved and every one of each and all of our both members and guests on here this website that all our unsaved family are pulled close to you Lord. That salvation be coming their way in your way and in your divine hand. I stand in firm and absolute agreement with ###'s above prayer and I ask all this Lord be done in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Father, we are shouting out my sisters, Jesustheloveofmylife, names here!
###
###
###
###
###
###
###
Bring them in Lord!, and we thank You Lord for bringing them into the light of Christ and into the gift of salvation as promised per Your word, glory to God, we praise You Lord, we thank You!
Yes Lord I am in agreement with this prayer Lord I will lift up to you all my love ones all my relatives all my friends people whom I met before that don't have personal relationship with you Lord that pour your mercy and love to them and let Jesus come to their heart open their eye heart so that they can see you Lord through your son Jesus. Deliver them Lord from the bondage of sin for you alone can set us free from sin and you alone can make us righteous In Jesus name I pray amen.