Prayer Of A Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Please Pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray the Lord to perform a miracle, so ### and ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help! Let us pray the Lord to do something lasting and real for that trouble in my life. Thank you heartily for your support. Be blessed.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God heals my broken heart
Replies
8
Views
109
I'm ### years old. I just got out of a tough relationship. I've never been married but would love to start a family and meet a stable, life long partner. I've been through many rough breakups and would like to heal my heart, move on, and find lasting love. Thank you for your prayers. I'm quite...
Replies
10
Views
46
My husband cheated on me and asked for a seconf chance but i just found out hes still with her , how can someone be so cruel? Hes still playing with me This is a horrible feeling please heal my heart lord He broke my heart when i found out he was cheatiang and this feels like a second heartbreak...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom