Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter red@lay73
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red@lay73

Guest
I would like to prayer for my four children, My son ### and his finances. My son ### for forgiveness, My ### for good health, My son ### for financial break through. I would like to pray for my husband ###, ### and ###, ### and ### ###, ### ###, and ### ### ### ### ### ### ###. And most of all for myself I have been going thru the loss of many things this year. Thank You
 
Thank you

Please continue to lift us up in prayer.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Thank You

Please continue to prayer for me I will also pray for you

God Bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
381
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
208
JESUS i need protection and healing to my body and I still need someone to adopt at least one kitten . Thank you in JESUS name amen Heading to the DENTIST LORD please give them good hands and light hands in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom