Prayer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebg123321

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please be with me as court is on Monday and I do not know what to do or what will happen. Lord I ask for forgiveness and that she may be able to forgive me as well and this can be dropped and we can be parents together and that I be there for the birth of this child Lord I ask for healing from a broken heart Lord I ask for your guidance Lord I ask for strength and a healthy baby Lord I pray for this to be quick and painless Lord. I pray that you were help me as I enter the court room and as I prepare for the court date.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
212
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
185
JESUS i need protection and healing to my body and I still need someone to adopt at least one kitten . Thank you in JESUS name amen Heading to the DENTIST LORD please give them good hands and light hands in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom